Victorian Wind Out Striped, Stained and Polished | Huxley at Home
215
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-215,theme-bridge,bridge-core-1.0.6,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,paspartu_enabled,qode_grid_1300,columns-4,qode-product-single-tabs-on-bottom,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-18.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.5,vc_responsive
Category
Restoration
About This Project
Table striped, stained and polished.
This lovely table needed a bit of care. It had been stained, scratched and had water damage. Its owner wanted the table to match his other dining room furnishings. We removed 75% of the marking leaving 25% to keep the table looking authentic. After days of sanding, staining and French polishing the table was finally the perfect colour.